Here are 10 great uses for Peppermint essential oil:
1. Add 2 drops of Peppermint oil to a table spoon of carrier oil and rub into the temples to relieve a headache
2. Inhale Peppermint oil or from the palms of your hands to help with nausea.
3. Rub 1-2 drops of Peppermint oil in a table spoon of olive oil or any base oil on tummy to help with stomachache.
4. Mix 3-4 drops of Peppermint with water in a spray bottle and spray the back of your neck while working outside for a great cooling effect.
5. Add a drop or two of Peppermint oil to your child’s shampoo and protect them from lice!
6 Use some Peppermint on your scalp! (see number 5)
7. A drop or two of Peppermint oil on a cold wet cloth used over the eyes can help reduce your stress level.
8. Use Peppermint Oil on your scalp to help regulate the PH to combat both dry scalp and oily hair!
9. Massage 2-3 drops in a tablespoon of base oil onto the chest or drop into a humidifier to clear sinus and lung congestion and support normal breathing
10. Peppermint oil can help reduce fungal infections