I just wanted to write a guide in Layman's terms that might help afew people out there, when they decide to sell their first item.
I have afew essential points to make & i think if you used then as a guideline then you will be successful in Selling and keep a 100% record like mine.
- Be Honest-if there are any marks, scratches or anything you notice on the item you are selling- JUST MENTION IT as then the buyer is aware of it & can make up their own mind if its an issue
- Check competition-look at like items in the same catagory as yours to see whatthey are charging for postage etc.. so you are aware of what your bidding against
- Detail sGalore- describe as many details as you can so that they have all the information to decide upon the purchase
- Resonable Postage- dont aim too high as it puts buyers off and when browsing for items they will normally pick out lower postage to watch
- Dont sell anything you wouldnt buy- consider this when selling- is the item in good nik? would you buy it?
- Picture- always add pic (as first one is free) so buyers can see & enlarge item they might buy
- Communication- always moniter Ebay everyday when selling, as theres nothing worse when you have a question or problem & it doesnt get answerd straight away
- Discounts- do offer discounts for multiply purchases as it encourages people to look & but your items
- Feedback- wait to leave feedback once your item & has been recievd & they are happy as some people find faults for no reason & can leave neutral of neg feedback for the silliest of reason
- Be considerate-just remember to be patient & corteuos to buyers & treat them as you would like to be treated
This guide is to help & advise & to spare some of the bad experiences i have had Selling on Ebay.