Please Vote If You Found This Guide Useful
How to use eBay's Digital Delivery Feature in the UK.
Brought to you by eBay seller D3aigo2006
If like me you have an ebay account registered on www.ebay.co.uk site, and have finally decided to place Digital Delivery items in auctions but are expercing problems then please read below.
Requirements to sell a digital item, you must:
* Offer only PayPal as a payment method.
* Use a PayPal Verified Premier or Verified Business account. Sign up.
* Provide a Web address or alternate delivery method for your digital item.
Even though ebay's help guide in the uk does state the ability to use digital delivery, the option no matter how much you try will not appear.
So heres how :)
1. Log in to www.ebay.com
2. Go to ' Sell'
3. Now in the search box below ' What are you selling?' , type in for example 'ebook'.
You should now have category results, tick ' Everything Else > Information Products > Other' then click ' Save and Continue'
4. Now you should see below the ' Picture' option, the following:
Use this option if your item is a digital file or information that will be made available to the buyer online or delivered electronically.
List as a digital file or information
Now select the link as shown above and away you go. Easy !
Note: If the option does not appear please check that you fulfill the requirements as stated by eBay above.