But as well as protecting himself and his country, he also needs to protect his tech. And out of all the sophisticated kit he carries, the most prized is his smartphone. A seemingly magical device with infinite battery life, it’s been with Jack through thick and thin and helped get him out of some prize scrapes.
So here are 3 smartphone cases durable enough even for our Jack’s exacting standards.
1. Overboard waterproof smartphone case
- submersible up to 19ft
- suitable for iPhones and HTCs
- transparent front window
2. Amphibx Fit
- waterproof, suitable for jogging or swimming
- fits large smartphones and media players
- you can still use the touchscreen when it’s in the case
3. Ballistic Hard Core
As tough as they come. The Hard Core smartphone case by Ballistic might not be waterproof, but it’s perfect for rock-climbing, fell running or any other activity that might see you drop your phone from a height. In Jack’s case, he’d probably be clinging onto a helicopter for dear life.
- designed for iPhones
- drop protection up to 12ft
- screen protector
4. Griffin Survivor Core
- rigid polycarbonate back to protect against scratches
- flexible polyurethane surround
- raised edge protection prevents the screen getting scratched
5.Cygnett Workmate Evolution
The Cygnett Workmate doesn't just look tough, it is tough, with a three-way panel at the rear protecting it from falls and anti-slip pads which mean it won't fall out of your grip, even if you are scaling a building while making a call.
- textured panels for better grip
- tri-material design aids with shock absorbency
- anti-slip feet for extra stability