BUYING YOUR FIRST CAR
This guide has been designed to help you in the jungle that is second hand cars it will be added to and improved upon as time gose by
This guide is a general guide and more make guides will be added as and when needed
Things to look for
- Make sure the seller has a good reputation on eBay A power seller is a more secure person than a zero rated bidder.
- Check there feedback this dose not mean you have to read every little bit that was ever written about then but make sure that a good part of it is positive.
- If you are spending a lot of money for a car have a HPI check done before bidding. This can be done with any car.
- Always collect the car in the daytime where possible as you can inspect your new car in daylight.
- Remember that a winning bid is not a chance to have a look it is a contract that you agree to buy the car not have first refusal.
- Check the V5 document also known as a log book make sure the VIN number matches the car.
- If you have any problems that need sorting after you have taken your new car contact the seller before leaving feedback.
- Lastly if you are happy leave feedback as this shows everyone what other eBayers are like.
I hope you find this guide useful and hope you are very please with your new car