Add a caption
Silent Marine Engine Mount
Why is finding the right mount is important?
Worn out and poor rubber mountings can cause a number of problems. The bearings can become worn out, gearboxes can become worn, struts can loosen and transmission failure can occur. However they all can be prevented by using a high quality engine mounting!
What do I need to consider?
- Make/model of the engine.
- Number of engine mountss and gearbox mountings required.
- Number of cylinders it contains.
- Mass of the gearbox and engine
- The existing mountings (if applicable).
- Weight distribution and thrust applied to the mounting.
AV Industrial Products offer the following services-
- Product Design & Computer Modelling
- Free Technical Advice
- Product Verification & Testing
- Onsite Vibration Surveys & Frequency Analysis
Silent Marine Mounts / Engine Mounts were originally designed for use with marine propulsion engines and are fail safe and can accommodate thrust. The mounts are east to install and are a low cost effective solution to reducing vibration. Height Adjusting Studs are also available to purchase.