Some Top Tips to ensure that your listing appears as good as it can!
- Take a Good, Clear Photograph of the item you wish to sell.
- Describe it well, be precise about Size etc
- Ensure that you take the photo where its likely to be clutter-free, taking pictures with other things in the background that are not associated with the item can be misleading for buyers.
- Price it as best as you can - do not over-price or under-price
- If its an item that cannot be posted, make sure you state that in the listing and tick COLLECTION ONLY or OTHER
- Ensure that you cover your Postage Costs, this includes Time, Bubblewrap, Mailing bags etc.
- Wait until the BUYER pays for the item, DO NOT Send out Item until it has been PAID FOR.
- As the Seller, wait until the BUYER has left you feedback first, otherwise you could miss out on Feedback Scoring! For more information, see my "About ME" page.