*~* BEBE CONFORT LOOLA*~*
This buggy is great as a travel system! The carseat is very very very secure but does take a while to strap in and secure everything in but with the bebe confort creatis car base it makes this no struggle atall and baby is still safe as usual!!
The Good features:
- Reversible seat: Not many buggies now do this as they are all fixed formward facing!
- Attachable car seat: Easily attached to frame
- Shopping basket
- Changing bag hooks under handles
- Strong brakes! - extremly strong however my friends brake bar broke off ?!?!
- Swivel wheels - for all those speedy shopping mums!
- Easily manouverable - you can change handles 360 degrees round!
- Attractive- the frame looks brilliant and is hard wearing
- Built in parasol holders - but only bebe confort parasols can be used
The bad parts!:
- Car seat - Only bone to pick with this is that you arent meant to keep babies in their car seats for longer than 2hrs so why clip it onto the frame! However this is good is you have a unsettled baby.
- Seat unit - Seat unit is ok but maybe a bit more padding could be useful for a small baby along with the seat unit should lie flat for newborn as they are hunched up forching you to use the carseat not good unless you buy winadoo carrycot
- Expensive - This is a very expensive travel system and all extras are expensive!
- Footmuff - can go up to age 4 wow!!
- Raincover sometimes isnt included
- Changing bag
- Creatis car seat
- Car seat base
- Winadoo carrycot
All in all this is a convienient travel system but not for a mum whos just had sazarian as it is very heavy and bulky and could cause more problems, carseat fits onto frame and carseat is the ultimate in safe and has less of a slop than other carseats ive seen, carbase is avalible which makes fitting in car alot easier.