A guide on buying and selling on Ebay.
1.always always describe the item being sold as accurate as possible(ie copy etc)otherwise this leads to buyers leaving negatives if
item recieved is not as described!!
2. Keep an eye on what your selling daily(more negatives will follow if you keep buyers waiting!!) no excuses!!
3. Always leave feedback asap,this will add to your overall buying and selling feedback.
4. If you have to leave negative feedback do it constructvly,dont get emotionally involved..state the facts only,other buyers or sellers
will see this as a positiive and not a silly feud!
5. If possible always include paypal option,this speeds everything up all round!!gives you greater selling power and of course your
always covered in the event of an item not recieved..etc
6. Always get proof of posting!! whether recorded or normal first class, a valuable lesson here...because at some point it will happen
to you!!...then you can at least track with the post office as also get reimbursed if item is lost.
7. If you are buying,pay immediately!!.no sense in delaying payment...will also help with your feedback profile.
8. Lastly ,enjoy your ebay experience...its a great site for bargains and if done properly can be very rewarding!!