- Use a well respected coffee roaster with great feedback - obvious really!
- Store your coffee in an airtight container in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Buy whole bean coffee and use a grinder - this means that your coffee is as fresh as it can be!
- It's best not to buy roast coffee from origin - sadly this coffee is often stale and been poorly roasted.
- If it's cheap, it's probably not that great. There is no such things as a free lunch or coffee for that matter!
- Don't store in the fridge - the condensation is bad for the coffee.
Now, where to get the best coffee? There are many different origins with fantastically different taste profiles. There really is a whole world out there. Some recommendations: