There are many people on eBay who are selling fake Rolex watches. Don't get caught out.
- Rolex watches are worth thousands. Don't buy them if the price isn't realistic.
- You should check out the feedback to see if they have sold fakes in the past.
- Make Sure the photo is of the watch, and not taken from the internet.
- Rolex watches come with a box, paperwork, tags, guarentee among other things. The box is good quality and is alone worth over £100.
- There will be a code on the back of the watch. It is not a sticker! It is also holographic.
- The hands on the watch move continuously, they do not tick or flicker.
- When in doubt don't buy. If you do buy then get it checked out. Find the seller's address and phone number before paying. If possible try to collect the watch.
I hope this helps.