- Please ensure that you have your watercooler thoroughly and properly sanitized by someone qualified to do so.
- This should be done ideally every three months or at very least, every six months.
- If it produces hot water, and you use hard water (ie you are in England or Wales), you will have to de-scale the hot tank regularly
- Keep all domestic animals away from the tap. Dogs and cats can carry e-coli on their tongues! DONT let them lick the taps, always make sure they have water in their bowls so that they do not try to get water from the cooler
- If you aren't sure how to do any of the above, look on the web or in yellow pages for local watercooler companies who will help you.
Buying a watercooler from ebay
Views Comments Comment
27 July 2006
This is a short guide to buying a watercooler on ebay. This guide applies principally to bottled water coolers.
Have something to share, create your own guide... Write a guide
Explore more guides