There are a wide variety of CD's on eBay. From pop to rock, this guide will help you to ensure you get exactly what you wish when you buy a CD from eBay. Here are a few hints which i have came up with to help you.
1. Check that the CD you are purchasing is 100% genuine.
2. Check that the sellers feedback is of the majority positive so that you can be ensured a good service.
3. Only purchase CD's which have a picture listed of the product to see exactly what you are buying.
4. Only buy CD's in perfect condition, you can never be sure the disk will read on your CD player if scratches are visible on the disk even if the CD played fine on the sellers.
5. Ensure that the CD you are purchasing is the exact one you want, the seller may not accept refunds for products purchased.
6. Make sure the seller accepts your preferred payment method or a method which you can pay by.
7. Ensure that the postage is not over priced eg. You See Buy a CD 99p Buy it Now with postage of £10.00. Quite a few sellers sell in this way.
8. Ensure the seller is situated in a country you feel secure dealing with, eg. You may only feel secure dealing in the UK due to customs abroad etc.
I hope this guide helps you when you go to buying a CD off of eBay.
CD Buying On eBay
Views 10 Likes Comments Comment
25 April 2006
Have something to share, create your own guide... Write a guide
Explore more guides