Can I transfer a cherished number plate from a tractor?

Views 1 Like Comments Comment
Like if this guide is helpful
No unfortunately you cannot.

Vehicles must be subject (if over 3 years old) to either an MOT or HGV test. Non-testable vehicles such as agricultural tractors and milk floats, for example, are outside the scope of the DVLA Cherished Transfer Scheme. Only testable vehicles can participate in transfers and applications to retain the registration mark.

or number plates

Have something to share, create your own guide... Write a guide
Explore more guides