How to choose lawn edging? The information I have is based on experience of many years of using many products for this task as a garden designer and landscaper.
compare to metal edgings
All the edging I offer are from a min quality level of weather proof to top professional products.
These have few advantages on other edgings in the market, much safer than metal, cost less than metal easier to work with.
Perfect for your need- Quality
You can choose from 3 levels:
1. enviro 1mm- weather proof made from quality cleaned recycled plastic
2. enviro Heavy Duty - 1.8-2mm thick Ideal for any garden use. strimmer proof , mow over. around lawns, gravel path etc
3. enviro Extra heavy duty 3mm professional quality very tough . Ideal for rough ares as gravel drive etc . Ideal for straight lines.
Range of depth to fit your project
from 4 inches (10cm), 12 cm and 15 cm we can supply higher ones but you will need to contact us.
if after installing you are planning to have one side of the edging lower than the other side than the 6 inches deep 15 cm is recommended to use.
Choose Your colour- colour available:
1. Enviro Edging- in green and black
2. enviro Heavy Duty Edging - black brown and green
3. Extra Heavy Duty - Black
Choosing lawn edging
Views 3 Likes Comments Comment
25 January 2012
Have something to share, create your own guide... Write a guide
Explore more guides