THIS GUIDE IS TO HELP BUYERS GET ebay / paypal BUYER PROTECTION
BUYERS STICK TO THIS AND IT WILL HELP YOU BE COVERED AGAINST BEING RIPPED OFF
To qualify for buyer protection under this policy, the buyer must:
1) You purchase your item on eBay.
2) The "Free PayPal Buyer Protection" message is displayed in the seller listing information
3) You must use PayPal to pay for the item, and use the seller's email address associated with the listing. To make sure of this, use the gray Pay Now button when the eBay listing ends.
4) The seller's eBay listing is for a physical item. Services and intangible items are not covered
5) You may only file one claim per PayPal payment. You are limited to three PayPal Buyer Protection refunds per calendar year
6) Claims must be filed within 45 days of the PayPal payment
How PayPal Buyer Protection and eBay Standard Purchase Protection Program work together
For most items not covered by PayPal Buyer Protection, eBay offers a standard purchase protection programme which provides coverage up to £120.00 (less a £15.00 service fee).
Both the eBay and PayPal purchase protection program offer coverage when you pay for an item that you don't receive or when you receive an item that is significantly different from the item that was described in the listing.
If you pay with PayPal on listings that are not covered by PayPal Buyer Protection, and file your complaint with PayPal, PayPal will provide the protection outlined by the eBay Standard Purchase Protection Programme
PLEASE CLICK ON YES AT BOTTOM AND I SHALL WRITE MORE GUIDES