Egyptian Cotton Towels
The fibres from Egyptian cotton are considered to be the best due to their length, softness as well as strength. A fibre which is longer produces a stronger fabric with high thread count. Egyptian cotton produces softer, longer lasting and finer fabrics than any other cotton in the world. However, the Egyptian cotton towels when not placed in dry place to drain water as they absorb a lot of water start smelling somehow funky. Egyptian cotton makes the better towels for bathing compared to Turkish cotton, therefore it is ideal for great bathing towels.
Features of Egyptian cotton
- The fibre’s length enables it to produce the finest yarns
- The fibber’s strength creates fabrics which are more solid and resistant to stress compared to other fabrics
- It has the ability of absorbing liquids thus giving Egyptian cotton fabrics brighter, deeper and more resistance to colours.
- The cotton is very soft.
The cotton is picked by hands, enabling purity of highest quality. Also, hand-picking does not stress the fibre as opposed to picking by machineries. Through picking by hands, the fibre is left intact and straight.
Towels made from Turkish cotton are beautifully designed, long-lasting and make great towels for bathing. Turkish cotton is the best for towels for humid climates, for travelling and to be used at the gym.
Characteristics of Turkish towels
- They are of high quality as they are made from high quality cotton from turkey. The cotton is neither very soft nor plushy, making them not absorb a lot of water.
- The Turkish cotton shines which makes them unique from other cottons.
- The towels dry fast as they are not so much absorbent
Turkish towels are packable and compact because they are handwoven which makes it easy to park and compress them. Generally, the towels are suitable for people who need light weighted towels and which dry faster.