Is there a maintenance programme for Eyelash Extensions?
Like your nails and the hair on your head, your individual eyelashes grow out on a continuous cycle of replenishment, averaging about 90 days
While some individual eyelash extensions may last for weeks and weeks, to maintain the thickness and fullness and for best results, we recommend you to top up about every 2-3 weeks.
The number of lash extensions that can be applied will be limited to the number of available natural lashes.
Why buy from Secret Lashes?
* We are experts in eyelashes extensions
* You will always receive a friendly and swift customer service
* Products you buy from us will always be professional tried and tested and sold at competitive prices
What types of Eyelashes are best for Eyelash Extensions?
The length and hair strength of the client's natural lashes should be considered before choosing the weight and length of their lash extensions. It is recommended that lashes are only extended to twice the length of the natural lash - this is because a longer lash could weigh down the natural lash and cause it to prematurely fall out.
* Eyelashes on a strip can be stuck on the back of your hand for faster procedure times (be careful not to alter the shape of the lash when taking it off the strip)
* The Curlier the lash the shorter it will look in length
* Almond Eyes - short lashes should be applied inner eye, medium lashes middle of eye, longer lashes towards outer edge of eye to give the sweep effect
* Deep Set Eyes - all lashes should be the same length
* Round/Protruding Eyes - shorter lashes should be used with some longer ones on the outer edges of the eye
* Fine Natural Lashes - apply equally fine lash extensions to avoid over-weighing the natural lashes
* Naturally Curly Lashes – To provide maximum bonding a curlier lash should be used to compliment the natural curl – we recommend C-Curl or D-Curl
* Lash Flicks - 10-20 lashes are placed intermittently along the lash line, concentrating lashes at the outer corner to give a flick effect. This is frequently performed on new clients to give them a taste of looking fabulous
* Fine Lashes give the effect of a natural look
* Thick Lashes give the effect of mascara
* Super Thick Lashes can be used on clients who have strong natural lashes and look stunning
What type of tweezers are best for eyelash extensions?
The main consideration is that your tweezers are light and the pointed ends sit together perfectly. The only thing that will really speed up your technique is skill which comes with practise and a fast drying glue.