FAQ Install Steam
CDKeyChampions Ltd eBay guide to Steam available for PC, Mac and Linux - with cross platform play for select titles.
1. From the below URL choose 'Install Steam' (see below picture for URL)
2. Create a Steam account (if required)
3. You are now ready to enjoy the benefits of gaming with Steam.
100 + million registered gamers with 6 million concurrent gamers every day!
Steam Client System requirements
Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7
512 MB RAM
Minimum and recommended requirements for games can be found in the Steam client and via the Steam store by searching for your chosen game. We always recommend checking these requirements before making a purchase.
We sell Steam keys - resale of 'Steam Gifts' prohibited by Steam
The resale of Steam Gifts is prohibited by Steam - we only sell Steam keys not Steam gifts, with 100% genuine Steam keys coming from retail boxed physical stock.
FAQ Redeem a Steam Code
1. Login to Steam client
2. Choose '+ Add a game' or Games then 'Activate a Product on Steam'
3. Enter the Steam code then choose next
4. Download your game
Choose Library to view and organise* your games in Steam client.
*Tip organise favourite and not so favourite games by creating category's to organise your games by right mouse clicking a game in your library > choose 'Set Category' as shown in the below image.