Be careful if a deal looks too good to believe...it probably is!! There are loads of Callaway forgeries around now and they do look very convincing. They are manufactured in China and here's some of the things to look for..
1. Shaft decal on upper side of shaft (especially on Project X shafts)
2. Grips too thin
3. Grips upside down (ridge on upper side)
4. Ferules too small
5. Leading edge profile rounded instead of straight
6. Club head finish slightly different to "real" Callaway's (fakes are shinier and the sand blasting is rougher)
7. The cavity inserts on the back of the clubs don't fit well
Hope this helps someone..
Fake Callaway Golf Clubs (X-Forged Irons)
Views 4 Likes Comments Comment
3 January 2009
Have something to share, create your own guide... Write a guide
Explore more guides