There are so many fake rock & republic jeans. You have to be very very carefull. If somebody is selling for a lot les than they really cost you can be sure that they are fake. But its always a good idea to look for a couple of things.
1. Rock & Republic jeans are always long in the legs. 34 or more. (knickers are ofcoz shorter) That is appx. 107 cm
2. There are no strech in the real thing.
3. The small tags with R & R. The r`s must have their back to eachother. One on close to the button, and one on the right back pocket.
4. They are perfekt. No faults anywhere.
5. There are 2 "tags" inside the pants. One with size, and one with wash instructions. The size must not be printed on the tag!!!
Hope this will be helpfull.