The following body signals and bodily movements will indicate that a single woman is interested in you after meeting you:
1. Of course, if you do make eye contact and exchange smiles, this usually means that she is interested in you.
2. She sits uncomfortably close to you.
3. Her hand or thigh carelessly brushes up against your thigh.
4. A single woman exposing her wrist or palm to you.
5. While talking to you, she twiddles her hair, rearranges her clothes, or pushes her hair away from her face. - this shows insecurity, which biologically, women know men find attractive. (the man can protect the woman, and offer a secure relationship).
6. While talking to you, she strokes her thigh, wrists, or palm.
7. While talking to you, she blinks more than usual, fluttering her eyelashes.
8. While talking to you, her eyes are brighter than normal. She maintains eye contact and her pupils get bigger.
9. She sits with her legs crossed and pointed towards you.
10. She sits in a very straight position, displaying poise and good posture.
11. While conversing with you, she licks her lips.
12. Eyebrows raised and then lowered, then a smile, usually indicate interest.
13. While conversing with you, she rests an elbow in the palm of one hand, while holding out her other hand, palm up.
14. She touches your arm, shoulder, thigh, or hand while talking to you.
15. While conversing with you, she rests an elbow in the palm of one hand, while holding out her other hand, palm up.
16. She raises or lowers the volume of her voice to match yours.
17. She rubs her chin or touches her cheek. This indicates that she's thinking about you and her relating in some way.
18. Her skin tone becomes red while being around you.
19. She plays with her jewelry, especially with stoking and pulling motions.
20. She rubs her wrists up and down.
In conclusion, look for these body signals and bodily movements by single women. They can be very helpful in evaluating how she feels about you. If you see she's really interested in you, really turn on the charm and give it your best efforts to score.
Female Body Language. Is she interested in you? (pt 3)
Views 7 Likes Comments Comment
15 July 2006
Have something to share, create your own guide... Write a guide
Explore more guides