- Wire Coat Hanger
- Wire Cutter/Tin Snip Tools
- Find a sturdy wire coat hanger (the older ones are better as they are less flimsy)
- Fetch a pair of wire cutter or tin snips from your tool box
- Cut off the two sides of the coat hanger approxmately 10cm (4") from either end, to be left with two loops
- (At this point, you may wish to file down the edges of the hanger to avoid scratching the face of the radio if the should slip)
- Next bend the wire to fit comfortably into the two holes on either side of the radio.
- Insert the tools into the holes with a very small amount of force (there will be a slight resistance)
- The wire loops can then be pressed to the middle of the radio and the unit pulled outwards towards you. The whole unit should then slide out with relative ease.