NEED A NEW CABLE FOR YOUR GHD IRONS ?
LOOK IN MY EBAY SHOP, THE CABLES ON GHD IRONS GET TWISTED AND DAMAGED THROUGH USE AND WRAPPING THEM ROUND THE IRON , THEY ARE THE MOST COMMON PART THAT NEEDS REPLACING, A NEW CABLE IS VERY EASY TO FIT JUST A FEW SCREW AND ITS DONE !
Instructions for changing mains cable on Hair straighteners
1. Remove the thin rubber ring at the cable end of the irons and slide it onto the cable.
2. Carefully removed the name brand studs the cover the hinge screw.
3. With 2 Philips screwdrivers, hold one of the hinge screws and removed the other.
4. Remove the hinge pin.
5. Separate both halves of the irons, and removed the 2 screws holding the flex grommet in place, then remove the cover.
6. Pull original cable out of its socket, and removed the thin rubber ring from the cable
7. Slot the thin rubber ring over the new cable, and rebuild the irons in reverse order. Take care when pushing the connector back into the irons, make sure the pin goes through the sprung terminals on the circuit board.
8. Remove the screw in the 3 pin uk plug, and either pull out the euro plug or lift the lid and lift out the euro plug.
9. Refit 3 pin uk plug to new cable.