My Tom Tom Go 510 GPS Satellite Navigation System
If you are in the market for a shiny new Sat Nav for your motor, which one do you buy???
WELL READ MY GUIDE AND I THINK THAT YOU WILL SERIOUSLY CONSIDER A TOM TOM
Those of you who read my first guide would know that after being stunned at the technology my tom tom one had to offer, I am a hugh tom tom sat nav fan. I used my tom tom for just about everything whilst in my jeep, and I believe that its a gadget that everyone should own. I have now created this new guide as I have just replaced my tom tom ONE with a tom tom GO510 model.
The tom tom GO 510 features everything that the tom tom had to offer and more. Some of these extra features are listed in the best bits below, read on...
Best bits of the tom tom GO 510
Hands-free calling (Totally Brilliant)
Doubles as a hands-free (speaker phone) car kit via Bluetooth technology. So you can make and answer phone calls safely while driving. No more need for a seperate hands-free car kit!
Compatible with most leading Bluetooth enabled mobile phones.
Extra-wide LCD Touch Screen
With light sensor for perfect viewing day and night. With easy to operate touchscreen, no buttons.
The Tom Tom GO 510 Specification and Features:
Tom Tom GO 510 Box Contents:
1. TomTom GO 510. Extra wide touch-sensitive LCD screen, power (On/Off) button, release button (for removing TomTom GO 510 from its docking) and Secure Digital (SD) memory card slot.
2. SD card. Containing map data.
3. Carry case. To store your TomTom GO when it's not in your vehicle.
4. Home dock. For easy connection of your GO to your pc or Mac and charging your GO in the convenience of your house or hotel. Comes with docking, usb cable and home charger with several international pin adapters, for use anywhere in the world (when using an adaptor, please make sure it stays cool by placing it in a ventilated area).
5. Car charger. 12-24V cigarette lighter adapter that can also be used in trucks. So you can charge your GO even as you drive.
6. Windshield dock. To attach your TomTom to your windshield.
7. External microphone. To optimize the quality of your voice when you use your GO for hands-free calling.
I hope that you have found my review/guide interesting and would be grateful if you could give it a helpfulness rating.
To Be Continued.........