This guide will help you protect yourself from fraudsters and scammers here on Ebay
Here are some pointers:
- Always take a look at a sellers feedback. However, don't rely on it.
- Never buy or sell offshore. If you buy from Guernsey, for example, you will not be protected and could lose your money.
- Always check that the seller is where they say they are. Use an internet search engine and search their postcode and phone number to check that they aren't just using a mailing address.
- NEVER trust anyone claiming you can change your Title by owning a square foot plot of land in Scotland
- Always pay using paypal. This ensures you can recover your money.
- FINALLY, research your intended purchase THOROUGHLY before buying - if in doubt, check it out!