If you have been gifted with ample curves here are a few do's and dont's that will help you to accentuate and flatter your fabulous cleavage: -
- MOST IMPORTANT - Do get fitted for a bra - this will make all of your clothes look amazing.
- Do wear v-neck and scoop neck tops - the V will break up the expanse of the chest.
- Do wear wrap tops - push you r chest forward and nips in your waist.
- Do wear sleeves - unless you are gifted with beautiful toned upper arms.
- Do wear very fitted jackets with a deep V - Nips you in at the waist and divides you bust.
- Do wear wrap dress - again pulls you in and seperates your bust.
- Do wear round neck cardigans with the buttons undone to your bra - shows off your stunning cleavage.
- Do wear fine knits - they will create a slim torso
- Do not wear high neck tops - they will make you look like you have a mono-boob as opposed to to beautiful boobies!
- Do not wear jackets that button up to the neck - they will give you a boxy, top heavy and shapless.
- Do not wear halternecks - unless you have a good bra thats well hidden.
- Do not wear spaghetti straps - they will enhance they size of your boobs.
- Do not wear chunky knit wear or polo necks - they will create a thick torso.
- Do not wear double breasted anything - they will broaden the chest.
Take heed of this good advice and chuck out all of those badly fitting and unflattering clothes and wear the things that will make you look even more amazing and gorgeous!