I have put together a check list and what to look out for:
Checklist before you buy:
1) Verify the delivery has come from a repuatable seller.
2) Ask seller where they have imported the perfum
3) Check their feedback
4) Ask the seller for a batch no, and compare with a search online another repuatable website.
if you have ordered an item and suspect it is fake check:
5) Wrapping and check for signs of sticky tape and glue, if the cellophane falls off, it may be a sign that it is fake.
6) Packing i.e. Box - Check for quality. Does the box look cheaply made?
7) Spelling. Check for correct information printed on both perfume bottle, box.
8) Printing on bottle - Does it peel or flake off?
9) Does the fragrance feel too oily?
10)does the fragrance last for at least 2 hours?
11) Do you get an itchiness or a rash?
12) Check for a batch no, or ask the seller for a batch no
HOPE THIS GUIDE HELPS? IIF IT DOES, THEN PLEASE LEAVE A HELPFUL VOTE SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE CAN AVOID BUYING FROM THESE SCAMMERS.