If you sell Pokemon cards or Yugioh cards etc, here are a few tips on selling them.
- 1. To get a good photo, place the card on a white page or a table. Take the photo from directly above the card, and make sure its on centre.
- 2. If the card is shiny or holographic, avoid using a flash, because this can cause alot of glare while taking a photo.
- 3. Things you should include in your description: Rarity of the card, condition of the card, set number or i.d of card, and if it has been played with.
- 4. Putting emphasis on key aspects of the card can increase the number of bidders. For example if the card is 1st Edition, or a Promotional card, you must state this clearly.
- 5. If you want you can describe how you are going to post the item, for example if it is going to be posted in a plastic sleeve etc.
Thanks for reading this guide!