Sexy hair in SECONDS!
My mum bought me these curlers a few years back, and I LOVED them. The reason I am selling them now is because my hair is just too short for me to be able to use them for their full potential. A BARGAIN starting price at only 99p what's not to love about this item? How much time have you wasted standing with a curling tong to your head? Don't waste time, go back to the old fashioned way, they are quick and easy to put in place, and once they are in place you can get on to more important things like PICKING YOUR OUTFIT AND DOING YOUR MAKEUP. These curlers give natural bouncy soft curls which leave you with a look like you was literally born with it. How many girls have you seen with these tight ringlets sprayed with so much hair spray their hair looks like it could snap in half? not only does curling tongs damage your hair but they just aren't practical. Rollers are much more gentle and allow you the freedom to get on with other things, and gives you the ability to use a lot less product. Here are some of my tips to get the most out of this item.
- Wash your hair the day before. The reason for this is, freshly washed hair can be too soft, and can sometimes be a bit hard to control. But don't worry if you have washed your hair, you can use some dry shampoo to add more texture and volume.
- Dampen your hair ever so slightly. This will make your curls set and last slightly longer
- Twist the hair around your finger tightly before rolling up for spiral curls.
- Once all rollers are in place, spritz with water using a spray bottle and blow dry on high heat and leave to cool.
- SECTION your hair to make the process easier.
- Buy a hair net to keep all rollers neatly in place
- The longer you leave the curlers the tighter the curls.
- Finish off with a quality hair spray, and your ready for your special occasion