I haven't been caught out by this, but PLEASE be careful if buying ANYTHING from China. The fraudsters over there are having a field day!
REMEMBER THE GOLDER RULE - IF IT SEEMS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE ... IT IS!
Have a look at this listing; 320288996426. If the link is dead just search for 'coin set' there are THOUSANDS of them!
Here's how the latest scam works;
1. Item worth £100+ is listed for 0.93p with postage of £73.00 (Seller explains postage is so high due to weight, distance, insurance etc.)
2. Buyer bids/buys it now and pays for the item feeling they are safe as they will be paying by PayPal - What a bargain, 93p!!!
3. Buyer recieves goods, which turn out to be shoddy/fake/not as shown on listing
4. Buyer complains to the seller WHO AGREES TO GIVE A FULL REFUND... yes that's right THE WHOLE 93p!
5. Buyer complains to Ebay and PayPal, sellers says I have issued a full refund (LESS THE POSTAGE).
6. PayPal & Ebay close the claim. Buyer has 1p & a piece of TAT. Seller has £73.00 (less a slow surface move postage £12.80)
Stay safe people! Regards, Paul Tyler.