I have written a few guides, 2 of which are about prams which I have tried and tested: a Jane Powertrack 360 and a Maclaren Quest Mod. The Maclaren Techno was my third purchase and I absolutely love it!
I had a Maclaren Quest and when out and about I had seen a few mums pushing a Techno, it looked nice so I thought I would save up and get a Techno and if I didn't get on with it, sell it on eBay.
I have used it extensively and it is just brilliant!
- It has several reclining positions: you can lie your child all the way down virtually. Great if your child tends to drop off if you are out shopping.
- It has a larger shopping basket
- It has larger, more durable wheels and feels much smoother when pushed.
- It has a removable seat cover which makes the pushchair feel really luxurious and padded.
- The hood has a great 'zip out' feature which enables it to be used as a sunshade - ideal if you forget your parasol or don't want one.
- It has adjustable handles for a tall or short parent.
- It has 2 handy pockets on the back for storing a bib or nappy.
- It has a viewing window on top of the hood - rather than at the back as on the Quest model.
- It folds flat and can really be used one handed.
- The brake is much stronger than the Quest.
- It would be nice if it came in more colours - or you could buy liners seperately to jazz it up a bit
- The raincover doesn't cover the entire pushchair.
This pram is great value if you are expecting a baby but on a strict budget - as it can be used from birth, comes with a raincover and footmuff and is really smooth.
I know use this as my main pushchair and keep my Quest for quick shopping trips or when boot space is limited.
If you found any of my guides helpful - please rate it!
Thanks for reading!