1. Genuine Leather Watch Strap has various materials. Generally, it could be divided into calf leather, crocodile leather, lizard leather, ostrich leather and shark leather, etc. No matter which material it is, it will have odour after it has been worn for a long time. Therefore, it is the key of maintenance to make sure wash and keep the genuine leather watch strap dry.
2. Use tooth brush to touch little soapy water and scrub smudgy place, and then wipe it with made scent cloth. In order to avoid the soapy water seep into leather, the whole procedure is better to be finished within 20 mins.
3. Coat some leather oil on the genuine leather watch strap, because leather oil could protect it, which makes the maintenance more complete.
4. It is normal that peculiar smell and rigidification could be occurred when genuine leather watch strap is worn for a long time, because the rigidification is speeded up in the humid environment, and the sweat also could erode the leather, make the genuine leather watch strap transformation and rigidification and even broken. In this way, somehow or other, it causes the wrist watches lost or fell. Therefore, besides maintaining it usually, when the genuine leather watch strap is rigidification, don’t wind energetically, and change it into new one timely.
5. Change the genuine leather watch strap in time. The professional person suggests that the ventilated environment could extend the lifetime of the genuine leather watch strap, because the genuine leather strap also need breath. Therefore, to change the genuine leather watch strap could reduce the risk of artificial damage and also could make the genuine leather watch strap get enough rest. In this way, the lifetime could be largely extended.
6. The briefness of classical pin buckle is very popular to the customers, but because frequent pull shortens largely the lifetime of genuine leather watch strap. Therefore, it is suggested to use butterfly buckle, the butterfly buckle avoids this weakness and also extend largely the lifetime of genuine leather watch strap.
Maintenance Method of Leather Watch Strap
Views Comments Comment
4 January 2013
Have something to share, create your own guide... Write a guide
Explore more guides