Treasure Trooper is a site where you can complete offers, and surveys in return for some small amounts of cash. Once you receive a certain threshold you will receive a cheque to your address.
I have used this site, and I have received payment from them. I live in the UK, so I can confirm that they mail cheques directly to the UK. It took 5 business days to arrive, which is pretty good for airmail.
I was able to cash the cheque into my bank with no charge. I did need to fill in a pretty complicated form because it was from America, but it only took a few minutes to complete and once that was done the money only took 2 days to appear in my bank.
When I first joined this site, I was very wary and not trusty about this website at all. It seemed too good to be true, but once I started to complete offers, it became fun and not challenging at all.
You can complete a variety of offers, mostly signing up to survey panels for free and receiving about $0.50-$1.00. There are hundreds of offers available and most of them are free to complete. Once you complete an offer you can play a small mini-game to attempt to get a pearl from 3 possible oyster shells. If you get a pearl you can use this for rewards later on down the line, such as 8 pearls can be traded in for a necklace which makes the next 5 signups automatically your referrals.
Anyways, about referrals, they are simply people who sign up using your referral link which can be found on your profile. You then earn 20% of what they earn. Also, if that is not enough for you, you can also earn 5% from THEIR referrals and everything they make. This makes a lot of money making opportunity without you even logging into the site.
There are also other ways of making money on the site such as the monthly treasure hunt which awards $100 for finding the treasure. There are also Daily Surveys which can be completed every single day, and loads more random bonus chances popping up all the time.
There is also a huge support forum with thousands of users in case you have any problems.
Payments can be made to your PayPal also, instead of receiving a cheque; however you must have a verified UK or US PayPal account. This is to prevent fraud.
Below is some information from the website’s page “How it Works”. It pretty much summarises what was mentioned above but may provide vital points that I may have missed.
• TreasureTrooper is a free service that provides you with several money-making opportunities. Simply register by providing your name, email address, password, and payment information. You will receive a confirmation email shortly after.
• Complete some offers. We have hundreds of offers ranging in payout from $.50 to $50.00. Most of them are completely free! Once you’ve completed an offer, click the corresponding ‘Done’ button to indicate its completion. The offer will then be added to your ‘Pending Offers’ page (on the ‘My Treasure’ tab) to await verification.
• As offers are verified, they are moved from the ‘Pending Offers’ page to the ‘Approved Offers’ page and the money will be added to your earnings on your ‘My Treasure’ page. Along with the money, you will receive gold coins which you can redeem for items at the Trading Hut that will help you on your journey!
• Payments are processed on the 15th of each month and sent by the 20th. Your payment will only be made if you earned a minimum of 20 dollars by the last day of the previous month. If you don’t reach the minimum payment by month’s end, your balance will be carried over to the next month.
• Refer your friends to TreasureTrooper and get an extra 20% of whatever they make for life! In addition, you’ll get 5% commission from anybody that your friends refer. You can literally make hundreds of dollars this way!
• Get involved in the many other aspects of our site like forum contests, Jack’s Jackpot, and Treasure Hunts. The current Treasure Hunt is for the lost statue of the Mambiko Tribe and is worth $100 to anybody who finds it. There is no limit to the number of people that can win this treasure! Start by purchasing the map in the Trading Hut!
Thanks for reading