Measure yourself accurately and it’ll be easy to find the most comfortable and best fit before buying an item on the Bay!
You wanna be measuring yourself with a soft tailors or sewing tape, no good with a stiff builders tape measure!
Best measure yourself in yer pants only.. If possible, ask someone else to do it for you :P, so you can stand naturally. Double check the measurements coz you can move and stuff, allows for slight "posture changes" got it?
- Collar - Measure around the base of your neck, where your shirt collar would normally be worn.
- Chest - Measure around the widest part of your chest, making sure that the tape is level under your arms and mid-way across your shoulder blades.
- Sleeve Length - Relax your arms to the sides. Measure from the base of your neck, along your shoulder and down your arm to your preferred length. The standard sleeve length is about an inch past the wrist.
- Inside Leg - Measure from the inside leg at the crotch to where you like your pants on yer shoe, alternatively you can measure a trouser that fits you well if (like me) you wear pants with a bit of a "consatina" at the bottom :P.
- Jacket Length - This suit measurement determines the ideal length from the bottom of the collar to the bottom of the jacket. Measure from where your neck meets your back to a point just below the curve of your arse.