Motorcycle Collection and Delivery Services by Motorcycledeliveryuk.co.uk
My name is Scott Wood and I run a business called Motorcycledeliveryuk.co.uk , we collect and deliver motorcycles around the Uk mainland, usually around 50 per week for Ebay buyers, Dealerships and the general public.
I decided to write this guide after noticing a lot of our customers were complaining of being let down by other "motorcycle delivery couriers". Now what most people think about when they want anything transporting is "HOW CHEAP CAN I GET IT MOVED", while everyone wants to pay as little as possible for getting a Motorcycle transported there are a few things you should take into consideration:
1) Cheapest is NOT always the best option when arranging Motorcycle Transportation.
2) Do the company you are intending to use to transport your motorcycle carry other things apart from motorbikes, in other words are they a MOTORCYCLE TRANSPORT SPECIALIST??
3) THEY MUST HAVE A BIKE SPECIFIC INSURANCE POLICY TO COVER YOU MOTORCYCLE FOR ITS FULL VALUE WHILST IN TRANSIT, NOT A GOODS IN TRANSIT POLICY!! I HAVE HEARD HORROR STORIES OF MOTORCYCLES BEEN DAMAGED BY "COURIERS" WHO HAVE NOT HAD THE CORRECT INSURANCE, THE BUYERS WERE MADE TO FORK OUT FOR REPAIRS ON THEIR NEW BIKE BEFORE THEY'D EVEN SAT ON IT!!!
4) We don't use auction websites to bid on work, we get numerous calls from customers who have been let down after placing jobs on bidding sites. Its always better to pay a little more for a reliable personable service. :-)
5) We are fully insured to carry your bikes and nothing else but bikes, we may not always be the cheapest but we have been collecting and delivering motorcycles and nothing else for 10 years now, we really do transport around 50 per week.
So if you want a competitive quote to get your new motorcycle collected from your seller and delivered to your door, FULLY INSURED and by a company that transport nothing but motorcycles then please contact us!!!
By Scott Wood
0800 118 2711