If you are new to Ebay here are my top 5 tips to help you take professional photo's.
- Buy a tripod. A tripod allows you to take clear and crisp pictures and are especially good for detailed close ups. You can pick one up from a camera shop for around £20. Check out Ebay and car boot sales for a cheap bargain.
- No Clutter. Make sure there is no clutter or background mess in your photo. Have a clear area for taking pictures.
- Have a bath! A quick and easy way to take photos of items is in your bath. It provides a clean clear background and the photos look amazing.
- Lots of light. I always find it easier to take my pictures outside in natural light. Where this is not possible then the best pictures are taken with light from at least 3 angles, above and from each side.
- Dont settle for second best. If you do not like the pictures you have taken then delete and retake them. A blurry or dark picture could mean you getting less money for your item.
Remember practice makes perfect. Good luck with your Ebay sales.