PRE CUT WINDOW KEYS SHAW WMS TITON WINLOCK SECURISTYLE

Views 2 Likes Comments Comment
Like if this guide is helpful

If youve lost the key for your windows dont worry

95% OF ALL WINDIOW KEYS ARE FACTORY PRE CUT (the remaining 5% need cutting from an original)

THERE ARE CURRENTLY AROUND 90 TYPES OF PRE CUT KEYS FOR WINDOWS IN THE U.K.

WE STOCK ALL 90, WE LIST THE MORE POPULAR ONES ON EBAY CURRENTLY OUR EBAY CATALOGUE COVERS ABOUT 40 KEYS WITH SOME ADVERTS DOUBLED UP

THEY WORK STRAIGHT AWAY WITH NO NEED TO GO AND HAVE THEM CUT AT YOUR LOCAL KEY CUTTERS YOU CAN SIMPLY ORDER THEM ONLINE

FREE POSTAGE !!!!!!!! ON ALL OUR WINDOW KEYS

MOST OF THEM ARE £3.95 WITH FREE POSTAGE AND NO V.A.T. TO PAY

(we are a small business and are not vat registered, so in turn you wont pay any vat if you buy from us)

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE FOLLOWING LINK

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/onlinepoundstretcher_WINDOW-KEYS_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ1101533018QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Have something to share, create your own guide... Write a guide
Explore more guides