I bought a parasol for my daughter's pram last year and I found the following things should be considered prior to purchase.
1. Adjustable/Universal clip: Allowing it to clip onto any pram frame especially if you have a stroller and a pram!
2. Flexibility: To bend in the direction of the sunlight when you're moving in different directions. The last thing you want to do is undo the clip each time. You also want one with a bendable spring, that's strong so it won't tilt further than you want it to go!
3. Colour: You don't neccessarily need a matching parasol to your pram, especially if your branded pram has parasols retailing at £29.99! Maybe you have an accent colour you want to match, to match your child's outfit, or more recently to match a certain occassion... like the football!
4. Easy: This parasol easily clips on and off to the attachment (attaches to the pram) and therefore there is no need to keep undoing the screw when you want to fold the pram. Pictures to follow...
4. Price: Price is important to many of us, so why buy on the highstreet when you can purchase on eBay! I'm a business seller, thwereofre if you're not happy, under the distance selling regulations I have to allow for a 7 working day return policy
Why not visit my shop: Bizi Baby Shop for your parasol