ITS PARTY TIME AND YOU WANT GOOD ITEMS...
Your little girls party is fast approaching and like any mother, you want to give out great party bags... So what can you put in your party bags?
1. Piece of Cake, ideally buy cake boxes, rather than wrap in tissue paper or serviettes as these stick to the cake and goes uneaten, buy a little box and put it in.
2. Instead of buying Party Bags, try Cello Bags, these are on Ebay and are fantastic. More often then not, you can get party ones, or halloween ones. We recently filled 20 cello bags with goodies. These went down a storm at our halloween party for our charity.. you get ties with cello bags, but I finish mine off with Ribbon.
3. Little girls love hair accessories and jewellery, why go to the shops and spend a fortune, look for someone on ebay with a good feedback and fast delivery. Mine are all debranded ex high street stock. I sell lots to schools, fetes, party mums, etc... with over 3000 items in stock at anyone time makes sure that fast delivery is available.
4. Dont panic buy, if you party is in a months time, start buying now... I have had so many frantic mothers panicking as they have to buy last minute and ended up paying special delivery prices as they forgot to order items.
5. If you order large items from people on ebay, like myself, check that they will send out via recorded delivery, this protects both parties. For instance both my £50 jewellery packs and hair accessories packs go out via recorded delivery.
1. Dont mad rush out and buy 20 cheap and tacky party bag fillers, they will normally fall apart within seconds and is a waste of money.
2. Buying Hair Accessories is fantastic, however their are Ebay members who sell totally different items and nothing that resembles the pictures, not in this world anyway...
3. If items are going to be debranded, like myself, some of the high street stock has to be for legal reasons. You want to get them carded and check that the name is debranded only. Some people on Ebay obliterate all the cards and the nice hair accessories look rubbish on badly debranded stock.
4. If you do get items like this and you have spent money... first of all dont panic, if your happy with the items, consider buying jewellery cards and hair accessory cards and recarding them.
5. When you are buying hair accessories, watch out for postal rates... I have seen people charge £15 or £20 standard rates for items that would only cost about £3 or £4 to post and this is prevalant to parents who are buying lots of stuff, think they see a bargain, buy it, only to find out they are paying way to much postal rates.
All saying that Ebay is a great place to get bargains for your party bags...
Girls Party Bags - keyings, mobile phone charms, jewellery, hair accessories, all go down well
Boys Party Bags - keyrings, dinosaurs, creepy crawlies, slime
Overall enjoy your party and have a good time...