Bulgaria, Sep 7, 2012 -- ‘No reserve’ property auction specialist, Bulgariadirect has today announced that more buyers than ever are purchasing Bulgarian property via eBay. The top-rated seller and Platinum Powerseller says that the property it auctions via eBay is currently averaging a selling price of just £4000 freehold with some auctions ending even lower.
“Property investors looking for the next big opportunity are hard-pressed to find a more attractive opation than Bulgaria,” said William Forth, brand manager for Bulgariadirect. “Bulgarian real estate offers some of the best property investment opportunities in Europe right now. Prices are some of the lowest on the continent and are expected to increase significantly in future years.”
Bulgariadirect is currently selling over 25 properties every month from Bulgaria where the diverse, beautiful landscape, low cost of living, superb climate and growing economy combine to offer the perfect choice both for investors and those looking for better value holiday and retirement homes.
Online property auctions are rapidly gaining popularity as the smart way to buy both residential and commercial property with customer rating and feedback systems providing the transparency and endorsement needed to give new buyers complete confidence in their transactions.
“As eBay’s most established, top-rated Bulgarian property specialist with 5 staffed offices across Bulgaria we are ideally positioned to help buyers take advantage of the opportunity,” Mr Forth added. ”And our ‘no reserve’ approach to our auctions mean we are able to offer buyers even better value for money. That Bulgariadirect has now sold more property on eBay UK than any other eBay property seller, worldwide, is very much proof of that.
Bulgariadirect's auctions can be accessed at
Notes for editors
1. Bulgariadirect by Investment Link Bulgaria is a no frills property auction company that has been trading on Ebay since 2003.
2. Bulgariadirect is a top-rated e-Bay seller and has sold more property via e-Bay than any other e-Bay seller, since Ebay was established.
3. Bulgariadirect has 5 staffed offices across Bulgaria in Veliko Turnovo, Shumen, Nova Zagora and Vidin. Each office is in operation 24/7.
4. Bulgariadirect has its roots in Veliko Turnovo, an ancient capital and prosperous part of Bulgaria. The Nova Zagora office is the newest office location, offering affordable property from the south of Bulgaria. The Shumen office offers properties with easy access to the popular coast combined with low prices. The Vidin office currently offers the surest short-term investment properties in Bulgaria's fastest developing region.
1. Situated in South Eastern Europe, Bulgaria is bordered by Romania, Serbia, Macedonia, Greece, Turkey and the Black Sea.
2. The country itself is one of extraordinary diversity. The landscape ranges from snow-capped mountains to sun-drenched beaches. The south west of the country is mountainous with two Alpine ranges. Mount Musala in the Rila Mountain is the highest peak on the Balkan Peninsula. In the south eastern part of the country lush and hilly plains run down to the Black Sea.
3. The country is dotted by hundreds of lakes and springs. Bulgaria boasts over 260 glacial lakes and 2,200 dam lakes. There is an abundance of mineral springs, many of which are being turned into tourist attractions where people can bathe in the healing waters.
4. Bulgaria is also renowned for its wealth of natural parks and reserves, which offer walking, trekking and climbing. Its climate is cold and snowy in the winter, yet hot and dry in the summer.
Property In Bulgaria Comes Cheapest On Ebay
Views 54 Likes Comments Comment
8 September 2012
Have something to share, create your own guide... Write a guide
Explore more guides