Just a quick note to help you get to what your looking for....
Lobworms - Earthworms - Garden Worms
- Excellent source of nutrition for Reptiles, Amphibians etc.
- Perfect for Fishing for those big Salmon, Catfish, Pike, Perch, Barbel.
- Ideal for improving Soil condition especially in clay soils, aim for 10 per Sq mtr
- Store them in a cool place.
- The BEST Fishing Bait - By far !
- Amazing Composters, Prolific Breeders,
- Easy to keep.
- Very quickly overtaking the Tiger worm as 'the worm' to use in Wormeries and for Composting.
- Ideal Live Food for Reptiles.
- Tough, Hardy Worms, Lively wrigglers.
- Composting Wormery Worms
- Ferocious Eaters.
- The 'original' Wormery Worm.
- Prolific Breeders.
- Simply add to your wormery/Compost heap and they do the rest...
- Correct levels of Protein, Vitamins and Minerals to grow healthy worms fast !
- Ground to just the right level of courseness for the worms to digest quickly.
- Sipmly sprinkle on and cover, resprinkle in a 2-3 days
- When spreading this - 'Little and often' is better than throwing loads on at once.
- Blended by ourselves.
- Will contain Worm Cocoons (eggs).
- Maintains a consistant moisture level.
- Use this as the main bedding.
- What goes in one end of the worm comes out the other end of the worm and that is called 'worm castings/casts'
- Sounds disgusting but is 'Natures Finest Fertiliser'.
- Add to your garden / pots / raised beds / planters etc etc.
- We try to dry it out as much as possible so you get more, it does not loose its potency by drying it out.
- You will also get worm cocoons in this (if you look closely at the photo, the worm eggs are those little green balls on the surface.
Lime- Calcium Carbonate Flour
- Add to the Wormery / Composter to 'Freshen it up'.
- Stops flies from gathering.
- Balances out the PH values of the bedding.
- Add once a month - just sprinkle a dusting over the surface.