Resiblock '22' Application Guide Summary
On new projects, ensure paving is sealed with RESIBLOCK '22' simultaneously with pavement construction, on a daily basis. DO NOT WAIT until project is complete.
1. Make sure the surface and jointing sand are THOROUGHLY DRY and free from dirt.
2. Ensure that RESIBLOCK '22' is only applied when there is no risk of rain within
the next 8 hours.
3. Do not apply in extremes of temperature (below 3c or above 30c)
4. Ensure paving is thoroughly swept and that no jointing sand remains in the
chamfers of the pavers.
5. Apply to surface using a watering can (with the rose) and remove all surplus
with the SQUEEGEE.
6. Accurate application rates are critical to ensure full joint stabilisation (typically 1
7. A MINIMUM of 3 hours and a MAXIMUM of 24 hours between the first and
second coats. Two coats are recommended to prevent fuel/water infiltration.
ONE COAT ONLY on clay pavers.
8. Avoid walking on the sealed area for 3 hours after application and do not drive
motor vehicles on the surface for 24 hours.
9. ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTIVE GLOVES AND GOGGLES. NO SMOKING.
WEAR A MASK WHEN WORKING IN CONFINED AREAS. Please refer to
10. All uncured spillage’s/splashes, and all tools must be cleaned immediately with
* This fact sheet is not intended to replace the full application instructions, which must be read prior to application.