Royal Mail Lost, Damaged, claim form P58

Views 3 Likes Comments Comment
Like if this guide is helpful
If your customer claims a Item Not Received and you sent your item via Royal Mail, UK only,   you will need a claim form to complete and return before  (and if) you are entitled to a refund from Royal Mail.

Claim forms are available from all Post Office branches or can be downloaded and printed off.

Alternately you can have one sent to you by calling Customer Service on 08457 740740.

Also here is the link to the Royal Mail website for the P58 form:

Royal Mail claims in formation and form 

Please be aware 15 days must of passed before you can make a claim.

NOTE: I would highly recommend you refund your customer before this time.

Once you have carefully and fully filled in the form you can print off and send to:

When completed in full, the signed and dated claim form and all supporting evidence should be sent to:

Royal Mail Customer Services
PO Box 740

And good luck.

Have a happy internet shopping experience from pixel-perfection.

Have something to share? Create your own guide... Write a guide
Explore more guides