Hi all,Just a little note to EXPLAIN paypals resolution policy for buyers unrecieved items CLAIMS.
I recently had a buyer claim she did NOT recieve the movies i sent her . This was in retaliation for filing an unpaid items claim on 74 movies she did NOT pay for, which i won.
Paypal informed me of the case against me and i responded with what i THOUGHT was very good evidence against her claim.
1. The feedback she left me for all the movies, stating she was very happy with the purchase and had recieved her movies.
2. The copy's of the letters she had sent me on the EBAY site which showed she had recieved the movies and was going to buy many many more.
3. The postage reciept dated the day after her purchase which showed her ZIP code and price of the mailing.These items were purchased by media mail and she did NOT opt for any of the extras (Insurace or Confirmation)
4. The facts that she had recently had Both her accounts SUSPENDED at EBAY and had just recently got them back on somehow.
5. The fact that a yahoo people search on this person showed THREE different places of residence ALL with the same street address but in three different city's BUT all with the same Phone Number.
Thinking i had no problem with this claim i was soon to discover how very WRONG i was....!!! Seems like PAYPAL (which is also an EBAY company) has only ONE SIMPLE RULE...!!!
1. DO YOU HAVE A DELIVERY CONFIRMATION RECIEPT...!!!!
Thats it plain and simple, no checking with ebay no nothing.
She won her case BUT happy to report i did get her Kicked off of EBAY and she is NO longer able to pull her little games.
So just a little warning for all you out there ,unfortunately there are many unscrupulous people that use ebays and PAYPALS very LAX policy's to thier own Benefit.
Hope this helps you sellers , GET THAT CONFIRMATION and SAVE it for at least 45 days.
PLEASE ENTER WHETHER THIS WAS HELPFUL OR NOT IN BOX BELOW.