The Real McCoy!
These are my warrantee replacements direct from SHURE, you can't get more original than that!
Below is a list of what to look out for when buying a set of SHURE E4c's
1. A 3 digit code lazer etched on the jack plug
2. The words SHURE on one side & PATENTS PENDING on either side of the cable splitter
3. A 1" long plastic sleeve between the cable splitter & the earpieces
4. On the black ones the main body is half Gloss half Matt
5. The word SHURE is written on the Matt piece & L or R on the Gloss piece
6. The word SHURE is upside down on one side & the right way up on the other side of the earpiece
7. The R in the word SHURE has the foot protruding below the E
8. When each headphone is dismantled for cleaning, you'll have four pieces on the table (rubber/foam grommet, metal collar, black plastic tube & main earphone body)
9. You'll have a silver collar around each earphone
10. They come with a round nylon zipper pouch with word SHURE on a plasic disc on the front
11. You'll get a plasic bag with with 3 sizes of grommets or foams & a pricker for cleaning the wax out of the grommets and black plastic tube
WELL YOUR PROBABLY ALL ASLEEP BY NOW, BUT DON'T GET STUNG WITH FAKES!