I am writing another guide for your benefit, this time about sim-cards that are for sale on Ebay.
First of all be very careful when buying bulk sim-cards because you might think that 15p per sim is very cheap (which of-course it IS!!), but sometimes they are not worth a penny!!!
I WANT TO STRESS TO ALL OF YOU THAT NOT ALL SIM-SELLERS ARE CROOKS!!
I want to tell you about some sim-cards that you can buy in bulk.
1. When you/or the person you sell them on to after buying them from eBAY go to register the sim it is usually already registered to another name, so until you give them the info they require (the last person who registered the sim) they will NOT re-register them, so they're not worth nothing.
THE WORST CULPRITS ARE THE VIRGIN SIM'S WITH £5.00 CREDIT THAT SELLERS ADVERTISE TO SELL, BUT MAKE QUITE CLEAR THAT THEY NO LONGER HAVE ANY CREDIT ON THEM!!
Most sellers are HONEST and tell you the truth about what they are selling in DETAIL, BUT SOME DON'T explain fully what they're selling.
Please buy of a seller that give's you all the info that you require to sell these sim's on and the sellers that explain what they are selling in full detail!!!
The virgin sim's are honestly not worth it from some sellers.
LOOK FOR THESE SIGN'S:
1. Are the sim's factory attached to the card and NOT by sellotape if they are not coming in the original packing?
2. Are the sims sealed in the original packing, that does NOT say VOID on the seal? If it does say VOID then are the sim's still attached to the card.
3. With VIRGIN sim's that originally come with £5.00 credit but do no longer have £5.00 on them, ask the seller if they have EVER been registered or just the credit has been used.
4. If someone is selling HUGE amount of sim's for peanut's, ASK THEM WHY? e.g: 100 sim's £5.50 BUY IT NOW and £2.99 Postage!!
SOME SIM-CARDS THAT ARE BEING SOLD ARE OBTAINED FREE THROUGH PROVIDERS THAT HAVE OFFERS ON ALL THROUGH THE YEAR.
BELOW THERE IS A LINK THIS OFFER HAS CLOSED BUT KEEP CHECKING AS THEY DO OPEN IT FROM TIME TO TIME:
WITH THE www. add
SO THERE YOU HAVE IT.
SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND WATCH WHAT YOU BUY. ALWAYS READ THE LISTING FULLY SO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE BUYING BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T THERE MIGHT BE SOME SMALL PRINT WHICH COVERS THE SELLER BUT MIGHT JUST LEAVE A BAD TASTE IN YOUR MOUTH!!
THANKS FOR READING THIS AND PLEASE VOTE FOR IT SO OTHERS CAN BE WARNED TOO!!!
READ MY OTHER REVIEWS YOU WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED!!!
YOUR EBAY FRIEND