Samsung D900

Like if this guide is helpful

All in all, not a bad phone, the main drawback is that different software versions of this phone have different memory restrictions.

On the whole about 98% of D900's will take upto a 1GB Micro SD card, the other 2% is split between the lucky few who can have 2GB's or over and the unlucky minority who can have only upto 512mb.

So if you are buying one, dont assume its duff because the memory slot doesnt format the card, just try a lower capacity one.

You will most certainly be safe with a 512mb card.

 

Have something to share, create your own guide... Write a guide
Explore more guides