Samsung Galaxy Camera Vs. Nikon S3500

Like if this guide is helpful
Buying digital cameras can be tough because of the many options out there. The Samsung and Nikon are both capable models for photographers and cutting edge camera enthusiasts alike. The Samsung is a delight for wildlife photography and shines with its powerful optical zoom, however the Nikon deserves credit for its high camera resolution.
Samsung Galaxy Camera Nikon S3500
 
 
Features Samsung Galaxy Camera Nikon S3500
Exterior Color White Black
TouchScreen Yes Not Specified
Integrated Memory size 8192 MB 25 MB
HDMI Output Yes Not Specified
Digital Camera Type Compact Compact
Digital Cameras_Sensor Resolution 16.3 MP 20.1 MP
Screen Diagonal Size 4.8" 2.7"
Max Resolution Video 1920 x 1080 HD (1280 x 720)
Optical Zoom 21x 7x
Screen Technology LCD TFT LCD
Digital Zoom Not Specified 4x

Samsung Galaxy Camera

The Samsung has a 16.3 MP sensor resolution, so you can crop and resize images while keeping detail. In addition, you can capture close shots of far away subjects thanks to its 21x optical zoom. Its HDMI connection helps you connect directly to high-definition projectors. Moreover, the Samsung has Wi-Fi, so you can eliminate the headache of finding the cable to transfer your photos. Take in an expansive viewing area thanks to its 4.8-inch screen size.

Nikon S3500

The Nikon features a 20.1 MP camera resolution, so you can take highly detailed shots of important moments. Also, you can get tight shows from further away thanks to its 7x optical zoom. The Nikon's HDMI connection lets you easily display images on HD televisions or projectors. Beyond that, it boasts a 2.7-inch screen size, so you can readily scrutinize your shots.

Comparing the Samsung Galaxy Camera Vs Nikon S3500

On balance, the Samsung edges out the competition and is a good choice for wildlife photography and photo sharing. The Samsung features a 200% larger optical zoom, allowing you to get better shots from further away. Also, its Wi-Fi enables you to enjoy easier access to Internet services. Beyond that, you can share images with other people more easily thanks to the Samsung's 77% larger screen size. On the other hand, the Nikon features a 23% greater camera resolution, allowing you to make better image enlargements with more detail. Plus, the Nikon rivals with a convenient HDMI connection.

Buying On eBay

eBay is a great place to shop for Samsung digital cameras together with Nikon digital cameras because you can explore similar items by category or compare seller ratings. Rest assured in your final decision when dealing with top-rated sellers on eBay who are great at shipping products promptly, satisfying their customers, and earning positive feedback from buyers. Thanks to free shipping, you'll have savings left over.
Have something to share, create your own guide... Write a guide
Explore more guides