Why pay twice as much for LED fairy lights … because they will save you money and help the environment.
Some facts about our high quality LED's that you really should know.
- LED’s (light emitting diodes) are not a bulb but a circuit and are very durable.
- They a re incredibly bright (3 x times brighter than standard bulbs).
- Last up to ten times longer than a standard fairy light
- Use on average 90% less power than standard fairy lights- see table below
- They are very durable and hardy - no filament to break.
- The bulbs generate virtually NO HEAT and thus are very safe!
- Non-replaceable bulbs. No bulb changing ever.
- Our LED’s have fuse bulb technology - if one goes out all the others remain lit
- Will last for many years - we may perish before the LED's.
- Battery LED's available where you have no power
- Pay for themselves in one year of constant use!
- Expect 100,000 hours - that is 11.4 years of non stop use.
- Our LED's are manufactured to highest European 'GS' standard
- Our LED's are available in a choice of 6 vibrant colours.
Comparison of UK Electricity Costs on LED's.
Based on an average UK price of £0.104 pence per kilowatt hour and 10 Hours use a day.(June 2006 Electricity Prices)
LED Blue Outdoor String Lights
200 Bulbs 2 x 10 Metre sets
Watts 14.4w (7.2w per set)
Service hours per day 10
Energy use per year 52.56KW
Annual energy costs : £5.47
Major Brand Name
Standard Bulb Fairy Lights
200 Bulbs 13 Metres
Service hours per day 10Energy use per year 511.0KW
Annual energy costs: £53.14
Electricity Cost Saving per annum for LED's
£47.67 = 90%